Posted to users@maven.apache.org by greenlaw110 <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2003/02/26 06:58:30 UTC

Control aspectj built in maven

Hi,

My projects has a src/java dir and src/aspectj dir. Part of my project.xml file is as follows:
    <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
    <aspectSourceDirectory>src/aspectj</aspectSourceDirectory>

If I type maven aspectj, then all java sources and all aspectj sources are weaved together.

My question is how can I take control of these process, in other words, If I want only a part of java sources is weaved with only part of aspectj sources, the remain java sources is built with standard javac while the remain aspectj sources is not used. Can I do this in maven ?

Regards,
Green