Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joe Toth <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 19:23:13 UTC

302 vs. 301 Redirect

When you setRedirect(true), wicket does a 302, temporary, redirect. The
basic rule of thumb in SEO is if you want to pass all authority to a
different page use 301 (permanent).

http://www.seotoday.com/browse.php/category/articles/id/477/index.php

Thoughts on adding something to Wicket to support this functionality?

Re: 302 vs. 301 Redirect

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
Exactly, a fully qualified url.. We dont have that so if that is
needed then we have first another problem

Re: 302 vs. 301 Redirect

Posted by Joe Toth <jo...@gmail.com>.
I think so...something like

Re: 302 vs. 301 Redirect