Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by DINSD | SPAutores <in...@spautores.pt.INVALID> on 2020/12/23 10:13:10 UTC

Data Import Handler (DIH) - Installing and running

Hi,

I'm trying to install the package "data-import-handler", since it was
discontinued from core SolR distro.

https://github.com/rohitbemax/dataimporthandler

However, as soon as the first command is carried out

solr -c -Denable.packages=true

I get this screen in web interface

Has anyone been through this, or have any idea why it's happening ?

Assinatura SPA Thanks for any help
**
*Rui Pimentel*

**
*DINSD - Departamento de Informática / SPA Digital*
Av. Duque de Loulé, 31 - 1069-153 Lisboa PORTUGAL
*T * (+ 351) 21 359 44 36 */* (+ 351) 21 359 44 00 *F* (+ 351) 21 353 02 57
<ma...@spautores.pt> informatica@spautores.pt
<http://www.spautores.pt/>www.SPAutores.pt
<https://www.facebook.com/spautores>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/SPAutores1925><https://plus.google.com/107542947146636584118><https://www.linkedin.com/company/spautores>

Esta mensagem electrónica, incluindo qualquer dos seus anexos, contém
informação PRIVADA, CONFIDENCIAL e de DIVULGAÇÃO PROIBIDA,e destina-se
unicamente à pessoa e endereço electrónico acima indicados. Se não for o
destinatário desta mensagem, agradecemos que a elimine e nos comunique
de imediato através do telefone +351 21 359 44 00 ou por email para:
geral@spautores.pt <ma...@spautores.pt>

This electronic mail transmission including any attachment hereof,
contains information that is PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL and PROTECTED FROM
DISCLOSURE, and it is only for the use of the person and the e-mail
address above indicated. If you have received this electronic mail
transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately
through the telephone number +351 21 359 44 00 or at the e-mail address:
geral@spautores.pt
Assinatura SPA

Re: Data Import Handler (DIH) - Installing and running

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Have you done what the message says and looked at your Solr log? If so,
what information is there?