Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Gabriel Oliveira <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/09 14:22:30 UTC

Building a Custom TCP Sampler

Hello,

I'm new to JMeter, and wanted to create a custom TCP Sampler. What do I need
to do that ? Need to rebuild JMeter from Src ? Do you guys have any
tutorials/other-discussion-threads available ?

Thanks in advance !

--

*Gabriel P.A. de Oliveira*
*Linkedin* - www.linkedin.com/in/gabrielPAoliveira

Re: Building a Custom TCP Sampler

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html#classpath

Posted by Andrey Pohilko <ap...@apc.kg>.
My preffered way is to create JAR file containing class, put it into lib/ext
directory of jmeter installation and specify full class name with package in
TCP Sampler.

Yes, marshaling options in DCERPCSampler is totally custom.

Posted by Gabriel Oliveira <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

Posted by Andrey Pohilko <ap...@apc.kg>.
Hi,