Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Unreal Jiang <si...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/30 06:17:26 UTC

cxf-339 is updated, could someone help me apply it?

Hi guys,
In CXF, if there has two ports in a service in wsdl file, and port name
is null,  createPort(QName portName, class sei) will throw out an
exception.  Actually, in JAX-WS specification, a proxy object still need to
be returned even if port name is null.
  I created a jira task for this bug, Could someone can help me apply
this patch?
  Thanks
Unreal

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: cxf-339 is updated, could someone help me apply it?

Posted by Unreal Jiang <si...@yahoo.com>.
This patch is applied by Jervis,  Thanks Jervis

  Unreal

Unreal Jiang <si...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi guys,
In CXF, if there has two ports in a service in wsdl file, and port name
is null,  createPort(QName portName, class sei) will throw out an
exception.  Actually, in JAX-WS specification, a proxy object still need to
be returned even if port name is null.
  I created a jira task for this bug, Could someone can help me apply
this patch?
  Thanks
Unreal

http://mail.yahoo.com