Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Plantier, Spencer" <sp...@stratech.com> on 2004/12/01 21:56:01 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: Identified as Spam/not blocked:Re: [users@httpd] error message

I did install openssl 0.9.7.e before I did this.

Thanks,

Spencer

Posted by Sean T Allen <se...@usaherbals.com>.
well it seems to be trying to load:

libssl.so.0.9.6

so perhaps /usr/local/apache/libexec/libssl.so

is a symlink thay is pointing to the wrong libssl.so version

( as you said you installed 0.9.7 not 0.9.6 )

which i would also suspect was perhaps a misconfiguration when
you compiled the httpd binary