Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/09/06 15:52:19 UTC

Eris is down

Hi,

eris.apache.org is down(?) http://monitoring.apache.org/status/, hence SVN

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Eris is down

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> I did not take a picture, but I 1st saw Eris HTTPS and SSF red with
> "CRITICAL" and "CRITICAL - Socket timeout after 10 seconds" mentions.
> Then later I saw these odd icons but Eris was not red again (not totally
> sure of that) and (at least) I was able to commit.
> I said odd, since the right one icon on screen was not visible (the
> image was not available, so I saw the broken image you see in browsers
> in this case)
> I can see now the same icon on Odin, but it's more clear since I can see
> the right icon : it's "zzzZZZ". The 1st one is the same than I saw : a
> comic strips balloon!
> So yes, maybe this means that a large commit was taking place (though I
> wonder how SSH only is concerned on Odin now).

Odin is down, and is un-related.

Consultant          - P6M7G8 Inc.                http://p6m7g8.net
Senior Sys Admin    - RideCharge, Inc.           http://ridecharge.com
ASF Member          - Apache Software Foundation http://apache.org
FreeBSD Committer   - FreeBSD Foundation         http://freebsd.org

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

Re: Eris is down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ho sorry, I see it's all here : http://monitoring.apache.org/status/#HOSTDOWNTIME

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Eris is down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Eris is down

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> BTW, vmbuild.apache.org and vmgump.apache.org have the same problem(?)
> at the moment
Also down and un-related.

Re: Eris is down

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.