Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sheikji Nazirudeen <sn...@syr.edu> on 2003/04/18 21:32:00 UTC

[users@httpd] Migration from Netscape to Apache

Guys,
  I am new to Web server configuration. Luckily I got Apache installed.
Since Iam presently running Netscape web server (ver 3.5). I want to
migrate the settings to apache. Is there any way they could be
automated? Is there any documents available on the web that could be
used ? Also are there any documents related to the coexistence of Apache
with Netscape directory server(ver 3.0).

Regards,
Sheik