Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by afilippov <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/15 09:58:02 UTC

4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Hi guys,
I am new in servicemix and trying to deploy cxf-osgi example. Everything
goes fine - I could install feature and seems to be no errors but I am
getting HTTP ERROR: 404 - Problem accessing /cxf/HelloWorld. Reason:
NOT_FOUND. What could be wrong, could you give me some tips..
Thanks.

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Posted by afilippov <an...@gmail.com>.
Here it is - there are a lot of bundles failed to start..
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n4703927/osgilist.txt
osgilist.txt . Not sure what is the reason..

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Posted by afilippov <an...@gmail.com>.
BTW,
The same thing happens with camel-osgi example. Although I have it
installed:
[ 213] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix ::
Features :: Examples :: Camel OSGi (4.3.0)
I do not receive log messages periodically as stated in the README.txt file
of the project. It seems that bundles were not installed properly.
What could be the problem?

Oough - I got some exceptions stack in the log - they all looks the same:

12:14:00,044 | ERROR | rint Extender: 2 | BlueprintContainerImpl           |
7 - org.apache.aries.blueprint - 0.2.0.incubating | Unable to start
blueprint container for bundle servicemix-cxf-bc due to unresolved
dependencies
[(objectClass=org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.security.AuthenticationService),
(objectClass=org.fusesource.commons.management.ManagementStrategy),
(objectClass=org.apache.servicemix.common.osgi.EndpointWrapper)]
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
	at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl$1.run(BlueprintContainerImpl.java:273)[7:org.apache.aries.blueprint:0.2.0.incubating]
	at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)[:1.6.0_26]
	at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)[:1.6.0_26]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)[:1.6.0_26]
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)[:1.6.0_26]
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:206)[:1.6.0_26]
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)[:1.6.0_26]
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)[:1.6.0_26]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)[:1.6.0_26]

for different servicemix-xxx bundles. I think that is the problem But why?

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Posted by afilippov <an...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be resolved.. I removed servicemix at all and then on the fresh smx
I made features:install management, restarted and installed
example-camel-osgi. Looks fine.

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do you change any configuration for Servicmeix before you install this
example? For an instance, you remove jbi related feature from the
bootfeatures?

Could you post the result of "osgi:list"?
Freeman
On 2011-8-16, at 下午3:51, afilippov wrote:

> Hi,
> Still no success.. I uninstalled existing bundle, built it from the
> maven
> project and then made
> 1. osgi:install mvn:org.apache.servicemix.examples/cxf-osgi/4.3.0
> 2. start 212
> After invoking osgi:list I see:
> [ 212] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache
> ServiceMix ::
> Features :: Examples :: CXF OSGi (4.3.0) .
>
> No exceptions in the log. I wonder if someone has ever experienced
> such
> problem?
> PS I tried to do it without firewall - so this is not the case...
> Appreciate.

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Not sure what kind of proxy you're using.
The main purpose for the internet connection is that it should be able
to download remote artifacts from remote maven repo when necessary.
So you need configure .m2/settings.xml for http proxy, or you need
edit $SMX_HOME/etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg to configure new maven
repo url if you're using nexus.

Freeman

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should use features:install examples-cxf-osgi to install this
example.
Btw, does your machine have internet connection?

Freeman

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Re: 4.3.0 cxf-osgi example

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please tell us your platform, your jdk version, the way how you deploy
this example.
And do you see any exception in SERVICEMIX_HOME/data/log/servicemix.log?

Freeman