Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/01 14:27:25 UTC

London open source search social - 13th June

Hi guys,

Just to let you know we're meeting up to talk all-things-search on Monday
13th June. There's usually a good mix of backgrounds and experience levels
so if you're free and in the London area then it'd be good to see you there.

Details:
7pm - The Elgin - 96 Ladbrooke Grove
http://www.meetup.com/london-search-social/events/20387881/

----

Greetings search geeks!

We've booked the next meetup for the 13th June. As usual, the plan is to
meet up and geek out over a friendly beer.

I know my co-organiser René has been working on some interesting search
projects, and I've recently left Empora to work on my own project so by June
I should hopefully have some war stories about using @elasticsearch in
production. The format is completely open though so please bring your own
topics if you've got them.

Hope to see you there!

--
Richard Marr

London open source search social - 13th June

Re: London open source search social - 13th June

Posted by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com>.
Just a quick reminder that we're meeting on Monday. Come along if you're
around.

Posted by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com>.