Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Garner, Shawn" <sh...@vangent.com> on 2007/04/17 18:46:05 UTC

Failed to checkpoint a message store: edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException

Now I'm getting this:

2007-04-17 11:40:31,821 [Persistence Adaptor Task] ERROR
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter:doCheckpoint
:395  - Failed to checkpoint a message store:
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.io.IOException: Not started.
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.io.IOException: Not started.

Shawn