Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/08/30 20:05:41 UTC

pom files not validating

I have some 3rd party library dependencies that aren�t in central so I
deployed them to our internal repository.

Whenever I build a project that depends on one of these libraries I get
the following message.

What can I do to get stop this?

[WARNING] POM for 'uk.co.demon.windsong:crypt:pom:0.0.1:provided' is
invalid. It will be ignored for

 artifact resolution. Reason: Failed to validate POM

I tried deleting the pom but then it tries to go out and find it. I�d
like to speed up the build by have the poms available.

D-

Re: pom files not validating

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
Please post the POM, so we can have a look ^_^

- Yann

RE: pom files not validating

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com>.

RE: pom files not validating