Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rashi Dhagat <ra...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/08/22 12:25:50 UTC

Request to become a Contributor

Hello,

Please register me as an OFBiz Contributor.

My account details are-
Full Name: Rashi Dhagat
User Name: rashi.dhagat
Email: rashidhagat24@gmail.com

I have signed the ICLA-
https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

--
*Rashi Dhagat* | Enterprise Quality Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
<http://www.hotwax.co/>

Re: Request to become a Contributor

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Thanks Rashi for confirmation,
Added you as a contributor, Please check
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit