Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by sg...@gmail.com on 2009/11/06 16:48:23 UTC

create db using put

I am attempting to create a new blank db using a put. CouchDb allways
returns a 500. Is this feature broken in 0.10? or am I doing something
wrong?

Re: Re: create db using put

Posted by Brian Candler <B....@pobox.com>.
On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 06:51:24PM +0000, sgtmcd@gmail.com wrote:
>    I posted /mirrorAgent1 and that gave a 500. as soon as I posted
>    /mirroragent1 it accepted and created the database.

Thanks, IMO this should be 400 not 500. But at least the body gives a
sensible error message. I have raised this as

Re: Re: create db using put

Posted by sg...@gmail.com.

Re: create db using put

Posted by Brian Candler <B....@pobox.com>.

Re: create db using put

Posted by Shawn McDermott <sg...@gmail.com>.

Re: create db using put

Posted by David Coallier <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: create db using put

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 4:48 PM,  <sg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am attempting to create a new blank db using a put. CouchDb allways
> returns a 500. Is this feature broken in 0.10? or am I doing something
> wrong?

It works. Could you provide the link you do ? Also some trace from
couchdb could help.

- benoƮt