Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ari Miller <ar...@portblue.com> on 2005/01/26 00:42:44 UTC

ETA on an official JDK 5 compatible release?

Is there an ETA on an official JDK 5 compatible release?  We are using
the development cactus release that is JDK 5 compatible
(jakarta-cactus-13-1.7dev20041109), but would certainly be more
comfortable migrating to an official, stable release rather than a
nightly build.

RE: ETA on an official JDK 5 compatible release?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Good idea. Let's try to do it this time... :-)

I'm sending another email

Thanks
-Vincent