Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Mercy Ma <me...@apache.org> on 2019/08/05 07:38:48 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo Spring Boot 2.7.3 [RC1]

Hello Dubbo Community,

The release vote finished, We’ve received

+1 binding, Ian Luo
+1 binding, Huxing Zhang
+1 binding, Justin Mclean

The vote and result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3be6df5d55c52282d715bb3e55ffba75d2fcaf1779dd6b77384c7423@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E

The vote passed. I am working on the further release process, thanks.

Best regards,
The Apache Dubbo Team

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo Spring Boot 2.7.3 [RC1]

Posted by Mercy Ma <me...@apache.org>.
I'm so sorry to cancel the result of this vote, I found there's an issue on
Spring Cloud 2.x caused by some lines are missing after Github code
migration, thus a new vote has to be run.

Kind regards,
Mercy Ma