Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/04/07 07:55:45 UTC

[XenServer 4.4] Template copy hangs sometimes

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed in 4.4 that copying a template to a storage
repository sometimes hangs?

I've had this happen for a system VM and now a user VM.

Thanks,
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [XenServer 4.4] Template copy hangs sometimes

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
With 4.3, I have experienced it a lot with ISOs where the status just stays
at the initial status and CS doesn't attempt to download the file. I
haven't tried 4.4.