Posted to m2-dev@maven.apache.org by jv...@maven.org on 2004/09/20 05:45:10 UTC

[maven2 build - FAILED] Sun Sep 19 23:44:44 EDT 2004

Log:
http://www.codehaus.org/~maven/m2-build-logs/m2-build-log-20044419.234444.txt

Re: [maven2 build - FAILED] Sun Sep 19 23:44:44 EDT 2004

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 00:44, blporter@iinet.net.au wrote:
> Any ideas why this is 404'ing? It was working when I tried it yesterday.

I removed all the reports. The time format was incorrect so I nuked them
and the distributions.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: [maven2 build - FAILED] Sun Sep 19 23:44:44 EDT 2004

Posted by bl...@iinet.net.au.