Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Rosemarie Graham <rg...@jupitermedia.com> on 2003/10/19 20:22:53 UTC

Looking for Cactus information

I am interested acquiring information on Cactus for Developer.com and
Gamelan.com. Right now there is no information about Cactus on our site.
Would you or anyone you know be interested in publishing an article with us?
I would like to start off with a introductory article on the what, when, and
why of Cactus and go from there. I can offer $150 USD per article in
compensation. If you or anyone else would like more information please let
me know and I will send our writing guidelines.

Thanks,
Rosemarie