Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/17 05:32:38 UTC

MaxScore

What we need is a function like scale(field,min,max) but only operates on
the results that come back from the search results.

scale() takes the min, max from the field in the index, not necessarily
those in the results.

I cannot think of a solution. max() only looks at one field, not across
fields in the results.

I tried a query() but cannot think of a way to get the max value of a field
ONLY in the results...

Ideas?

--
Bill Bell