Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/09/12 18:26:26 UTC

Comments on meta package

Looks pretty good.

The only comments I would have is that I personally (and it is my opinion)
don't like expressing meta info in XML format if that is not the ONLY
contract to express meta information.  The meta package also has a way to
use serialized objects, so clearly XML is not the only format.

Since it is only my opinion, that plus $5.00 USD get's me a cup of coffee.
It shouldn't hold up a release, so +1 for the package as is.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin