Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Josh Attenberg <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/28 20:50:33 UTC

very poor fetch performance with nutch .8

previously, I had been using nutch .7. when crawling I have achieved very
good rates, ~100 pages per second, using 300 threads. now, having updated to
nutch .8 i have much worse performance, ~20 pages per second. What can I do
to speed this up?

Re: very poor fetch performance with nutch .8

Posted by Josh Attenberg <jo...@gmail.com>.
I am using the same settings i have used with nutch .7, are there any
settings i could tweak to optimize my performance?