Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2011/11/04 20:06:47 UTC

@ViewAccessScoped does not work!

I have a bean 'X' annotated with @ViewAccessScoped but this scope does not
work. When i access the view 'A' that uses the bean X and does change to
view 'B' that uses the bean 'X' too, i lose the bean state. How can i solve
this problem? Below my configuration:

config implementation:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.api.config.JsfModuleConfig
   method:	isUseViewConfigsAsNavigationCasesEnabled
   value:	true

   method:	isAlwaysKeepMessages
   value:	true

   method:	isInitialRedirectEnabled
   value:	true

   method:	isInvalidValueAwareMessageInterpolatorEnabled
   value:	true

config implementation:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.scope.conversation.config.WindowContextConfig
   method:	isUrlParameterSupported
   value:	true

   method:	isUnknownWindowIdsAllowed
   value:	false

   method:	isAddWindowIdToActionUrlsEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	getWindowContextTimeoutInMinutes
   value:	60

   method:	getMaxWindowContextCount
   value:	64

   method:	isCloseEmptyWindowContextsEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	isEagerWindowContextDetectionEnabled
   value:	true

   method:	isCreateWindowContextEventEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	isCloseWindowContextEventEnabled
   value:	false

config implementation:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.scope.conversation.config.ConversationConfig
   method:	isScopeBeanEventEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	isAccessBeanEventEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	isUnscopeBeanEventEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	getConversationTimeoutInMinutes
   value:	30

   method:	isStartConversationEventEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	isCloseConversationEventEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	isRestartConversationEventEnabled
   value:	false

   method:	isConversationRequiredEnabled
   value:	true

MessageContextConfig class:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.message.impl.DefaultMessageContextConfig
   MessageInterpolator class: class
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.message.FacesMessageInterpolator
   MessageResolver class: class
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.message.JsfAwareApplicationMessagesMessageResolver
   MessageHandler class: class
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.message.JsfAwareMessageHandler
   LocaleResolver class: class
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.message.JsfAwareLocaleResolver
   FormatterFactory class: class
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.message.impl.DefaultFormatterFactory

16:56:05,234 INFO
[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.Jsf2ModuleStartupObserver]
[Started] MyFaces CODI JSF-Module v0.9.5 for JSF 2.0
Used JSF implementation: Mojarra v2.0.3-

[...]

[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jpa.impl.JpaModuleStartupObserver]
[Started] MyFaces CODI JPA-Module v0.9.5

16:56:05,250 INFO
[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.CoreStartupObserver] [Started]
MyFaces CODI (Extensions CDI) Core v0.9.5
Used CDI implementation: Weld v6.0.0.Final

project-stage: Production
project-stage class:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.projectstage.ProjectStage$Production

application-parameters:
   name:	com.sun.faces.duplicateJARPattern
   value:	^tmp\d+(\S*\.jar)

   name:	resteasy.injector.factory
   value:	org.jboss.resteasy.cdi.CdiInjectorFactory

   name:	com.sun.faces.injectionProvider
   value:
org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.injection.JBossDelegatingInjectionProvider

   name:	resteasy.unwrapped.exceptions
   value:	javax.ejb.EJBException

config implementation:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.config.CodiCoreConfig
   method:	isConfigurationLoggingEnabled
   value:	true

   method:	isAdvancedQualifierRequiredForDependencyInjection
   value:	true

   method:	isInvalidBeanCreationEventEnabled
   value:	false

Re: @ViewAccessScoped does not work!

Posted by Victor Lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Victor Lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry for all repeated messages. I did have a problem on my browser.

Posted by Victor Lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Victor Lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Victor Lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Victor Lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi victor,

i added some hints to [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/EdF

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi victor,

Posted by Victor Lindberg <gr...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Gerhard,

Sorry to ask the same question again. What happened is that the proxy server
in my job must be blocking, then do not see any of your answers. Only now,
when I accessed of my house that I could normally see their answers. I'm not
getting you  see or respond normally when I'm in my work.

Anyway, thank you so much. I will test using a CDI Extension and i will
post the feedback.

I saw your upgrade on wiki and is now clearer, thanks!

I hope now i can solve this problem.

Victor Lindberg

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
short addition: