Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2014/03/25 22:47:34 UTC

[VOTE] Release Oozie 4.0.1 (candidate 1)

Hi,
I have created a build for Oozie 4.0.1, candidate 1.
Oozie 4.0.1 updates the "hadoop-2" profile to use Hadoop 2.3.0 and includes
some misc bug fixes and improvements.  You can refer to the release-log.txt
for all the changes.

Keys to verify the signature of the release artifact are available at
  http://www.apache.org/dist/oozie/KEYS
Please download, test, and try it out:
  http://people.apache.org/~rkanter/oozie-4.0.1-rc1
The release, md5 signature, gpg signature, and rat report can all be found
at the above address.
Vote closes on Friday March 28, 2014 at 3pm PST.

- Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Oozie 4.0.1 (candidate 1)

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
+1

downloaded release artifacts, verified MD5 and signature, run RAT check,
verified release log, built, configured with hadoop 1.1.1, run a few
examples.

Thanks.

Alejandro

Re: [VOTE] Release Oozie 4.0.1 (candidate 1)

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Release Oozie 4.0.1 (candidate 1)

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.