Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thanh Duong <du...@web.de> on 2002/02/12 12:14:57 UTC

[Ajp13] bad read: -103 on Tomcat4.0.1 with Apache 1.3

Hi all,
I got this error message on tomcat4.0.1 with apache 1.3 when using multiple virtual hosts.
[Ajp13] bad read: -103

To pass servlet/jsp requests to tomcat I am using the mod_jk.so instead of web_app.so module.
Does someone know the reason for this error message?

Thanks for your help

Thanh Duong

Re: [Ajp13] bad read: -103 on Tomcat4.0.1 with Apache 1.3

Posted by tarunjava <ta...@yahoo.com>.
t could be that the resource for which the reuqest is made in not avaiable.
It cannot be bacuase of the use of mod_jk. Try making a call to the same
resource directly and in that  case too the prob will come
tarun