Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu <ja...@ajgdg.com> on 2003/12/04 18:58:32 UTC

Bootclasspath

How does one specify the the bootclasspath to the java task? I don't
see it in the java plugin code. I've hard coded my custom
bootclasspath into a copy of the plugin.

Even better than setting a bootclasspath would be the ability to
prepend jars to the bootclasspath specified by javac. I'm on OS X
and it does not have $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib or rt.jar. It would be nice
if I could just prepend the jars I need to prepend in order to
override the XML apis that ship with the JDK.

--
Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu - javi@ajgdg.com

Re: Bootclasspath

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 12:58, Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu wrote:
> How does one specify the the bootclasspath to the java task? I don't
> see it in the java plugin code. I've hard coded my custom
> bootclasspath into a copy of the plugin.

Stop cross-posting between the dev and user list.

> Even better than setting a bootclasspath would be the ability to
> prepend jars to the bootclasspath specified by javac. I'm on OS X
> and it does not have $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib or rt.jar. It would be nice
> if I could just prepend the jars I need to prepend in order to
> override the XML apis that ship with the JDK.
--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com