Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by laraVarikin <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/11 10:00:53 UTC

tapestry 4.1 Submit problem

Hi everyone!

I need some help with submit process. When I click on submit button not all
the values from text fields on the page are correct(the previous values are
submitted, not the one i see on html page), I have to click once more on
submit to get them right. All the text fields are within the form  ....

Thanks in advance

Lara

AW: tapestry 4.1 Submit problem

Posted by "Stroeber, Andreas" <an...@siemens.com>.
Providing your code would be the best for being able to help u. ;-)