Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2000/11/21 21:54:51 UTC

[Commit] Small fixes

1) Removed getTransferType from DisplacementMapOp
2) Slight optimization to GaussianBlurRable (removed diagnostics)
3) Fixed a bug in MaskRable
4) Added methods to create Linear sRGB BufferedImage in GraphicsUtil
5) Fixed logoShadow.svg to use a square gaussian blur
6) Switched c1 and c2 in feComposite.svg
7) Ohh yah, this _compiles_ under Mac OS X (doesn't quite work
   since they haven't completed implementing BufferedImage).

CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    xml-batik/samples/logoShadow.svg
CVS:    xml-batik/samples/tests/feComposite.svg
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteGaussianB\
lurRable.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteMaskRable\
.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/DisplacementMapOp\
.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/util/awt/image/GraphicsUtil.java

Re: [Commit] Small fixes

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.

VH> Thomas, Thomas E Deweese wrote:

>>  3) Fixed a bug in MaskRable

VH> What was the bug?  V.

    General FYI (I assume that if this was really bothering you, you
would have checked the logs).

    ConcreteMaskRable didn't check if the call to 'createRendering'
returned null.  So in some instances it would throw a null pointer
exception (generally if the image is rotated a bit and a masked
element was _just_ off screen).

Re: [Commit] Small fixes

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com>.
Thomas,

Thomas E Deweese wrote:

> 1) Removed getTransferType from DisplacementMapOp
> 2) Slight optimization to GaussianBlurRable (removed diagnostics)
> 3) Fixed a bug in MaskRable

What was the bug?
V.