Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Praveen Peddi <pp...@contextmedia.com> on 2004/07/02 15:48:38 UTC

internationalization issues

We are making our product support multiple languages. We are using Axis on the server side and Apache soap on the client side for soap services.

I am trying to find if there will be any issues with axis library and all dependent libraries (jaxrpc.jar, jaas.jar, commons-discovery.jar etc). Our immediate requirement is to support japanese with our product. Our app servers are weblogic7.0 and webpshere5.1.

Does any one see any issues with axis? Do I need to change any setting with the tool to support japanese charcaters.

Thanks,
Praveen
Praveen Peddi
Sr Software Engg, Context Media, Inc.
email:ppeddi@contextmedia.com
Tel:  401.854.3475
Fax:  401.861.3596
web: http://www.contextmedia.com
Context Media- "The Leader in Enterprise Content Integration"