Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sanjay <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 16:47:38 UTC

CXF configuration with eclipse helios v 3.6

Hi I am new to webservices. when i am configuring CXF in  windows-->
preferences-->webservices-->CXF2.x

then i am getting error "Missing CXF jar: please select the CXF home
directory"

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5670503/cxf..jpg

Re: CXF configuration with eclipse helios v 3.6

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
The overriding problem is that you're not using Maven to build your web
application (http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial).
I'd recommend skipping the IDE configuration soap opera and going the
Maven route first so you can quickly learn about web services -- all of
CXF's samples today are Mavenized.

Glen

On 04/27/2012 10:47 AM, Sanjay wrote:
> Hi I am new to webservices. when i am configuring CXF in  windows-->
> preferences-->webservices-->CXF2.x
>
> then i am getting error "Missing CXF jar: please select the CXF home
> directory"
>
> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5670503/cxf..jpg

Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza