Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ken Wallis <kw...@blackberry.com> on 2014/02/03 17:33:48 UTC

FW: best development methodology for Apache git?

Not sure if anyone else here still deals with the incubator mailing list
spamŠ ;)

Looks like more projects are looking for GitHub-like flows. Sounds like
Jake is part of the infra team, and looking for feedback?

Cheers.
--
Ken Wallis
Senior Product Manager - WebWorks