Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/01 08:46:49 UTC

Re: JMS-JMS bridge and wildcards

that's an odd one - which version are you using?

cheers,

Rob

Posted by Minh Tu Duong <mi...@maas.de>.
Hi Rob,

i try to the features of jms component and the same proplem happens:
configuration:
------------------
    <camelContext id="camel"
        <route>
            <from uri="activemq:*.*"/>
            <to uri="remoteAMQ:*.*"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

<bean id="remoteAMQ" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
  <property name="connectionFactory">
      <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://192.168.1.218:61616"/>
    </bean>
  </property>
</bean>
-------------------
and when i send message to name.somename queue at local AMQ, it will be
sent automatically to *.* queue at remoteAMQ. not to name.somename queue
at remoteAMQ as Trav wants.

cheers
Minh Tu.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.