Posted to user@commons.apache.org by SELVAMANI GANDHIMATHI <ps...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/03 12:20:02 UTC

Problem with HtmlEmail

Hi,

I am using HtmlEmail to send Email from my struts based web application.
I am able to send it.
but the problem is, if the send the emails consecutively , then the previous
receiver mail ids are also appended continuously in the To part of Email and
mails are sent to them also.
how do i rectify the problem.

Please help!!!!

Thanks,
mathi.

RE: Problem with HtmlEmail

Posted by Jeenus Johnson <Je...@mphasis.com>.
Hi Mathi,

An initial look out to your problem indicates ,some clarification like are the "to" fields set to <blank> when the page is populated or the field is populated , if no default the value to <blank>. thee are just initial steps.

Regards,
Jeenus.