Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Norris <CN...@widen.com> on 2005/04/11 16:22:35 UTC

Loop Validation

I had the typical off by one loop validation problem the other day.  I
was wondering what the current state of this problem is.  There's a good
description of the problem in Howard's blog:

http://howardlewisship.com/blog/2004/12/back-from-shoppingcom-defer-comp
onent.html

Is Howard's solution currently the best way to do this, or is there
something built in to Tapestry that will do this for me?  Would it be
better to use a ListEditMap to do something like this?  I found a
reference to something related:
http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-tapestry-user/200407
.mbox/%3C40EAE0E0.8030508@u.arizona.edu%3E

It's a little old, so I'm wondering if this patch of Harish's is part of
Tapestry now.

Chris