Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Arnold, Curt" <Cu...@hyprotech.com> on 2001/12/14 20:55:58 UTC

Ant C++ task requirements

A couple of folks have submitted C++ compilation and linking tasks to the
Ant project (http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/index.html) and a small group has
commandeered the ant-contrib SourceForge project to create a hybrid
implementations with the goal of eventual inclusion in Ant.

I was thinking that building Xerces-C would be a good test case.

We are still in the setup stage where we are getting the base
implementations in the CVS and starting to populate the main development
line.

I was wondering if there were any non-obvious requirements that we should
consider?