Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2021/01/02 02:36:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.2.2 released

The Apache Flink community released the second bugfix release of the
Stateful Functions (StateFun) 2.2 series, version 2.2.2.

*We strongly recommend all users to upgrade to this version.*

*Please check out the release announcement:*
https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/01/02/release-statefun-2.2.2.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for Stateful Functions can be found at:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20statefun

Python SDK for Stateful Functions published to the PyPI index can be found
at:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink-statefun/

Official Dockerfiles for building Stateful Functions Docker images can be
found at:
https://github.com/apache/flink-statefun-docker

Alternatively, Ververica has volunteered to make Stateful Function's images
available for the community via their public Docker Hub registry:
https://hub.docker.com/r/ververica/flink-statefun

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12349366

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Cheers,
Gordon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.2.2 released

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
@Gordon Thanks a lot for the release and for being the release manager.
And thanks to everyone who made this release possible!

Best,
Xingbo

Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> 于2021年1月3日周日 下午8:31写道:

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.