Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jonas Ekstedt <ek...@ibg.uu.se> on 2004/03/24 15:40:50 UTC

cocoon forms samples depends on XSP

Hello

There is no mention in blocks.properties that cocoon forms depends on
XSP. If XSP is excluded the cocoon forms samples won't run (due to
missing declaration of serverpages generator).

Cheers
Jonas

Re: [HEADS UP] - Kinds of block dependencies.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> And what do you think about the proposal itself (@type)?

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [HEADS UP] - Kinds of block dependencies.

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 24.03.2004 22:10, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Joerg Heinicke dijo:
>
>>This issue came up already yesterday:
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108008932822357&w=4
>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108009263225792&w=4
>>
>>I proposed to give the dependency a @type.
>

> Hi Joerg:
>
> What a weird subject the mails have, right? It is very dificult by the
> subject to know you are doing a proposal of these kind inside! :-D

Hehe, yes this happens when the subject (= content) of a mail changes
while the subject (line) does not change :) Even worse when it comes out
of a commit message.

> Please, next time change the subject focus attention on it.  ;-)

Yes, we should change more often the subject, but unfortunately this
breaks http://marc.theaimsgroup.com list view.

And what do you think about the proposal itself (@type)?

Joerg

Re: [HEADS UP] - Kinds of block dependencies.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Joerg Heinicke dijo:

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

[HEADS UP] - Kinds of block dependencies. (was: Re: cocoon forms samples depends on XSP)

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Jonas Ekstedt dijo:
> Hello
>
> There is no mention in blocks.properties that cocoon forms depends on
> XSP. If XSP is excluded the cocoon forms samples won't run (due to
> missing declaration of serverpages generator).

Hi: