Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2012/08/30 15:47:47 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1052521 [1/8] - in /ofbiz/trunk: ./ applications/order/ applications/product/ applications/product/config/ applications/product/data/ applications/product/data/helpdata/ applications/product/entitydef/ applications/product/lib/ application...

Hi Hans,

some of the files added in your commit (highlighted below) come from an external project; however you forgot to add a reference to them in the LICENSE file; could you please take care of this? we have to complete this task before we can issue an official release.

Thanks,

Jacopo

PS: In general, when in a commit we include code from other projects it would be nice to clearly mention the fact in the commit log.