Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Bilodeau <gb...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/27 23:55:17 UTC

Excluding JARs in WEB-INF/lib but not dependencies

Hi all,

For our portlet projects, we are keeping JAR files in
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib under source control to ease up getting a new
project to a workspace.  In our Maven2 build, we want to be able to exclude
these JARs from the final WAR artifact, but not the JAR dependencies.

We've tried the warSourceExcludes approach but the final WAR file contains
no JARs at all.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks!
GB