Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org> on 2014/01/23 08:49:09 UTC

Welcome our new committer Antonio David Pérez Morales

Hi Stanbolers,

the Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Stanbol has asked
Antonio David Pérez Morales to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity.

Please, give Antonio a warm welcome!

Best,
 - Fabian

Re: Welcome our new committer Antonio David Pérez Morales

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Antonio!!

Posted by Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Antonio !!! :)

--
M.P. Tharindu Rusira Kumara

University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
+94757033733
www.tharindu-rusira.blogspot.com

Re: Welcome our new committer Antonio David Pérez Morales

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Congrats Antonio!

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Antonio!