Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by CL...@aol.com on 2003/06/16 16:51:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Not installed service maned "Apache2"

Hey fellas, I recently downloaded apache 2.0.46 for windows & installed it.
when i try to run it, it comes up w/ a "system cannot find specified: no
installed service named "Apache2".  anyone know what this is & how to fix it?

Bucky

Re: [users@httpd] Not installed service maned "Apache2"

Posted by Milan Reznicek <re...@gytool.cz>.
apache.exe -k install [-n name]