Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/04/14 20:59:59 UTC

Make default Scope for system components "MODULE"

The default scope for system components currently matches that from the
Java C&I spec as being "INSTANCE"

All the components we have are "MODULE" scoped and need to specify
@Scope("MODULE" at the top of the file. This is a PITA and I would like
to propose we change the default to "MODULE"

--
Jeremy

Re: Make default Scope for system components "MODULE"

Posted by Jim Marino <ji...@gmail.com>.
I believe so. +1 from me too.

Jim

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.