Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2022/04/12 11:47:47 UTC

4.0.2 release

Hi folks,

We have a few issues (e.g. GROOVY-10543 and GROOVY-10561) that we are
wrapping up, then I will likely do a 4.0.2 release. If there are any
other outstanding changes for that release, let me know.

Cheers, Paul.

Re: 4.0.2 release

Posted by Lóránt Pintér <lo...@gradle.com>.
While not exactly a blocker for Gradle, this one requires an ugly
workaround, and would be nice if it was also fixed in 4.0.2:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-10521

--
Lóránt Pintér
Engineer