Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/17 20:20:26 UTC

[VOTE] Monthly Community Sync Time

Hi everyone,

The Community sync happens last Wednesday of every month. Currently it is
scheduled at 7 am which is way too early for a lot of folks. Following are
proposed times for the meeting. Please find the
corresponding discuss thread here
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/thwj6ro3y1j9p13kft3319p18tm6s50m> for more
context.

- 8:00 AM pacific time
- 8:30 AM pacific time
- 9:00 AM pacific time

Please indicate your preferred time. This thread will be open for 72 hours.
And will be adopted by majority approval after that.

Thanks,
Sudha

Re: [VOTE] Monthly Community Sync Time

Posted by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com>.
Vote is now closed.

We had 5 votes with 4 of 5 preferring 9 am.

I will proceed with updating the time to 9 am pacific time on the website.

Thanks all!

Posted by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com>.
My preference is 9 am as well.

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <et...@gmail.com>.