Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Irene Huang <ih...@acegain.com> on 2002/03/14 03:46:37 UTC

RE: How to modify the skin? can't change the font color for the table

Paul,

I have tried to use style attribute in the <TD> tag, and in the souce code,
it showed <TD font color='red'>
However, it didn't show the color on the screen.
Then I hard code  <TD bgcolor=red> in my portlet, it worked!
Is there a rule that I couldn't change the font color ?
(in the default.css, I have deleted the "color" attribute in TD, TR, and
FONT)
Any idea?

Irene