Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Hassan Faouaz <hf...@aidatech.com> on 2005/04/08 00:18:57 UTC

RE: AW: setting the canonicalization algorithm using axis deploym ent script????

I had to add to my wsdl  elementFormDefault=”qualified”  and then
regenerate the java client using WSDL2Java.  Doing this, when I submit
the request, WebSphere 6.0 understands it since it doesn’t see anymore
empty namespaces.

Thanks guys..

Hassan Faouaz

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Thanks Hassan.

The same definition is also in the WSDL file that was used to generate
the code for the interop tests. This WSDL file was, in parts, supplied
by the OASIS WSS group. Pls refer to the interop/ping.wsdl file
in the WSS4J source tree.

It seems that using security requires very strict usage of the parameters
and definitions.

Regards,
Werner

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.