Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2017/05/03 10:15:34 UTC

Call for patches for 0.11.0-rc3 release

All,

What patches need to be added to the release branch for the 0.11.0-rc3
release?

BROOKLYN-493 is our blocker bug, so
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/654 at a minimum.

All there any other patches necessary?

I'd rather make it essential changes only - no "but this one would be
useful" unless accompanied with a very good justification.

Thanks
Richard.

Re: Call for patches for 0.11.0-rc3 release

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
662 actually broke the build, because the test it introduces uses
LocalhostMachineProvisioningLocation; I have submitted a PR to make it an
integration test, https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/666. (The
PR of the beast!)  This would need to be merged along with 662.

regards
Geoff

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.