Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "ralf.battenfeld@bluewin.ch" <ra...@bluewin.ch> on 2013/05/26 15:12:08 UTC

Patch for: Validation: @ConcurrencyManagement mistakenly used on non-Singleton

Hi

I synchronized the validation for invalid ConcurrencyManagement annotation which I wrote weeks ago with the latest
trunk. I hope this is the way of submitting patches. If not, let me know.
I had problems to execute a full build.
Within eclipse the validation test for this check passes.

The JIRA task is: OPENEJB-453 Validation for EJB 3.0 beans /
OPENEJB-849

Let me know if there are issues or things I have to improve.

Thanks
Ralf

Re: Patch for: Validation: @ConcurrencyManagement mistakenly used on non-Singleton

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Simply reverse the order you provide the tomee/tomee-new directories. That
should fix the issue. In the end you should have plus instead of minus
symbols for your newly added code in the patch output file.

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by ra...@bluewin.ch.

Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/