Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/12/31 06:03:32 UTC

gora-trunk - Build # 567 - Failure

The Apache Jenkins build system has built gora-trunk (build #567)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/567/ to view the results.

gora-trunk - Build # 571 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built gora-trunk (build #571)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/571/ to view the results.

gora-trunk - Build # 570 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built gora-trunk (build #570)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/570/ to view the results.

gora-trunk - Build # 569 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built gora-trunk (build #569)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/569/ to view the results.

Re: gora-trunk - Build # 568 - Still Failing

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5716

- Henry

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.