Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/02 02:23:19 UTC

Re: Cordova iOS build how to enable DEBUG for #ifdef DEBUG in CDVDebug.h

I'm sure you realize this is an Xcode thing. As such, Google offers
lots of info:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1540322/xcode-setting-gcc-preprocessor-definitions-for-different-build-configurations

by default when you build it builds for the Debug config, which has
this macro set.

If you do a `cordova build --help` you can see one of the options is
`--debug` or `--release`.

Posted by Shane MacPhillamy <sh...@blinkmobile.com.au>.
Thank you Shazron.